Our Kid's Surf Camps are designed for beginner to advanced surfers looking to spend multiple days in the water honing in on particular skills and goals. Be prepared to have the time of your life, challenge yourself, and progress rapidly!
Kid’s Surf Camp, 3 hours per day
Our Kid’s Camp runs for 3 hours a day. We offer weekend camps in the early season, and 3-5 day camps throughout July and August. The camp times are all scheduled around low tides, some weeks this allows for a 5 day camp to run, and some weeks a 3 day camp. The cost of camp is $200 per camper per day. If you are not booking for an entire camp session, please specify your desired dates during checkout. Please read our Cancellation Policy before purchasing.
Be aware that all camps meet about 15-20 minutes before the scheduled start time to gather the group and assign gear. It takes a similar amount of time for breakdown and camper pick up. Camp times are subject to slight changes due to shifts in tides. We make our schedule months in advance, and as we near the date of your camp, sometimes the exact times of low tide changes. Please be aware of this upon booking. We get in touch with everyone directly the day before camp to confirm the exact start time.
- Kids ages 8-15
- Campers must be comfortable in the ocean and good in a group setting
- All equipment included - board and wetsuit
- Snacks and drinks provided, lunch not provided
- What to bring: bathing suit, sunblock, towel, extra water, lunch (optional), go-get-em attitude!
- 1:4 instructor to student ratio
- Paired with the same instructor through the whole session
- CPR and First Aid certified instructors
Book a 2022 Kid's Surf Camp!